Old and busted: "Change." New hotness: "Forward."
Has Team Obama settled upon a new campaign slogan for 2012? They're definitely trying it on for size (you know, now that the campaign is "officially" on and everything), exploring whether it could be a concise enough call-to-arms to replace ol' hopenchange with a 7-minute web video they premiered this morning. Let the turn-it-on-it's-head Twitter memes begin:
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago