Well it looks like things may not be going all that well for Rahm Emanuel after all. In a new poll out today, the Chicago mayor has lost major points in the approval rating. We all know that recently the murder rate in Chicago has dramatically increased. Supposedly the mayor has done much good for the city, but it appears that perhaps the media isn’t really seeing how Chicago residents feel about him. For example, the Washington Post recently had a story on their website entitled “President Rahm? Maybe.” This story talked about how Rahm would make a good...
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago