Well it looks like things may not be going all that well for Rahm Emanuel after all. In a new poll out today, the Chicago mayor has lost major points in the approval rating. We all know that recently the murder rate in Chicago has dramatically increased. Supposedly the mayor has done much good for the city, but it appears that perhaps the media isn’t really seeing how Chicago residents feel about him. For example, the Washington Post recently had a story on their website entitled “President Rahm? Maybe.” This story talked about how Rahm would make a good...
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago