Well, duh. Yes, there are times when leaders should step down. Unconstitutional actions by a constitutional officer is one of them. Physical and mental health issues are some more reasons. But age is not ALWAYS a factor, although the lefty media likes to give that impression. But what does term limits or any of this other stuff have to do with this column?
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago