A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
You got that the wrong way around bud. The US was doing fine, under both Republican and Democratic control, until the socialists and the far-left of the Democratic party decided they would spend the US into ruin (how the Soviet Union was undone) through entitlement programs, waste, fraud and economic decline. When Democrats take a $10.6 trillion debt to over $16 trillion in 3.5 years (with plans to take it to NO less than $22 trillion by the end of 8 years) then they have NO credibility when casting about blame for destroying our economy. That and the left's policies of attacking American business through taxes, regulations, and prohibiting the use of resources under our own feet in favor of energy sources that don't work!
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago