I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Sorry, for the poor editing: Tell me if you see any similarities between the 2012 atheists and these wonderful guys from the 1930's and 1940's . Nobody stood up to these Anti American Anti Freedom of Religion Zealots. And look what they brought us . It is time to stand up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Nazi_Germany
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago