What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
Why must standards be lowered? Women can do anything a man can do. Right?........... RIGHT?
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago