Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
It seems women with guns would be dangerous for Moran's family.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 32 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago