Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
It seems women with guns would be dangerous for Moran's family.
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago