Last night in Northern Virginia, Democratic Rep. Jim Moran held a public "conversation about gun violence." Moran respesents Virginia's 8th congressional district. Celia Bigelow, the former campus action director for American Majority Action, asked Moran why he felt it was appropriate to legislate women into being victims. Bigelow specifically referred to the story of Amanda Collins who said she was "legislated into being a victim" by university bureaucrats. Collins was raped on campus in a gun free zone at gun point. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of her concealed carry permit, but not her...
It seems women with guns would be dangerous for Moran's family.
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago