The Ferguson Days of Rage

redneck8 Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 6:37 PM
It has to be satire.........nobody is that stupid.

The Ferguson Days of Rage

redneck8 Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 6:35 PM
I don't know for sure why Obama and Holder want this race war so bad but want it they do. Their every move proves this. They know whites are getting fed up and they are still whipping blacks into a frenzy.

The Ferguson Days of Rage

redneck8 Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 6:27 PM
Well first you would have to get rid of our black president and our black attorney general. They have both proven that to them being black trumps being an American every time.
an opportunity to defeat the south, not an opportunity to free the slave just so we are clear. "My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union"
Oh but McCarthy was a bad guy.....just ask any one on the left and many fools on the right
This administration is as racist as any the United States has ever seen. It has set race relations back decades, it is pushing riots in Fergurson for purely political reasons. All because fools thought it would be cool to have a black inexperienced community organizer as president.
It looks as if it would have made a difference if they had just said "we have the weapons" and left it that.
and the democrat lies were blatant lies with no concern for the danger they were causing our troops. These are truly despicable evil people. When democrats thrive people die.

Black Thugs Aren't Black Heroes

redneck8 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 1:45 PM
Who in the hell are you talking to Darb? I can find no post that says that a kid can attack a cop and try to take his gun and beat him and expect to simply walk away, as that is his right. Talking to your straw man I guess.

Black Thugs Aren't Black Heroes

redneck8 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 1:41 PM
Sorry anewman, there are dozens of case where officers over reached their authority and it is as often against whites as blacks. Blacks seem to pick the worst cases to champion. We need to hold the police's feet to the fire when they are wrong and stand with them when they are right. This is a clear cut case of the police being right.

How Democrats Defeated Themselves

redneck8 Wrote: Nov 17, 2014 5:13 PM
one reason was libertarians wanted to teach republicans a lesson..........I hope they both learned some thing from their fiasco