This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Are you willing to look across existing households of faith, to see how at least some of the supposed contradictions have been reconciled or shown that reconciliation is, if the manner uncertain, definitely possible? And it is only logical that if you are dealing with supernatural entities that fantastical things would, by very definition, be expected and if they never happened you would have reason to disbelieve those entities. This is METAphysics, not physics, at work.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 31 minutes ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago