In response to:
Dogs can be vicious sometimes or behave in ways we do not want, but a dog is incapable of what humans and God call sin, not having a conscience of divine moral commands that apply only to humans and angels. But as for demonstrating loyalty... don't tell me dogs can't be extremely loyal. Cats can be loyal too, believe it or not. An increasingly wicked humankind can easily sour people on the idea of valuing humans over pets. That's not the way God wants things viewed -- God is a God of salvation -- but it's a genuine tendency.
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago