Before the September 11th attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, there were more than 230 security incidents between June 2011 and July 2012. After the October 2011 rebellion that overthrew Qaddafi, which ended his four-decade long authoritarian rule over the country, Libya became a security vacuum -- a problem “much bigger than a few rogue militants" and one that Amb. Stevens discussed in his personal journal found at the site. In it he talked about the security threats in the country - particularly in Benghazi - and the rise of Islamic extremism, the...
The Volts were made to plug into ordinary 120/240v electric sockets. How can a group of a few dozen electric sockets cost over 100 grand? Not even union electricians are that lucrative.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 7 hours ago