In response to:
But the MB was a democratically elected conservative party of Egypt, just like the conservative christian party in the european nation or the republican party in the US. I am suprised at such a rash decision by the dictators in the Egypt party.
- Did pressure on Gitmo releases doom Hagel? Update: Flournoy pulls out Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Open thread: Darren Wilson speaks Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo: CNN’s pre-announcement Ferguson coverage “breathtaking” in its uselessness Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New House GOP plan: Nearly one year of funding for the entire government — except on immigration Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brown family lawyer: Why did the prosecutor change the rules for Wilson and not try hard to get him indicted? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Schumer: ‘Democrats must embrace government’ to win in 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago