In response to:
A state initiative--really? When the Feds gave an option: "freely opt in" or else lose a big pot full of Federal dollars? At a time when Common Core standards and testing had not been developed the states had to opt in to something unknown or else lose funding; another pelosi: you have to pass it to find out what's in it.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago