In response to:
A state initiative--really? When the Feds gave an option: "freely opt in" or else lose a big pot full of Federal dollars? At a time when Common Core standards and testing had not been developed the states had to opt in to something unknown or else lose funding; another pelosi: you have to pass it to find out what's in it.
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 4 hours ago