In response to:
A state initiative--really? When the Feds gave an option: "freely opt in" or else lose a big pot full of Federal dollars? At a time when Common Core standards and testing had not been developed the states had to opt in to something unknown or else lose funding; another pelosi: you have to pass it to find out what's in it.
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago