In response to:
E-Verify would be very helpful--if there were an enforcement mechanism that actually enforced. The notion that border crossings have diminished is supportable in one respect: That is what J Napolitano's stats say. The stats are not verifiable and not consistent with what is happening now at the border: crossings have increased dramatically as the talk of "comprehensive immigration reform" increased. I used to respect Barone.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014