In response to:
E-Verify would be very helpful--if there were an enforcement mechanism that actually enforced. The notion that border crossings have diminished is supportable in one respect: That is what J Napolitano's stats say. The stats are not verifiable and not consistent with what is happening now at the border: crossings have increased dramatically as the talk of "comprehensive immigration reform" increased. I used to respect Barone.
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago