Mike, I appreciate you, but your repeated use of the term product of rape" is just as offensive to someone who was conceived in rape as the term "legimate rape" would be to a rape victim. It makes me ill to read this absolutely dehumanizing term for an unborn child. Noone else ever stsgets called a "product", which is a thing. It's the same dehumanizing language used by abortion rights activists -- "product of conception". I urge you to stop.
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Total number of one-on-one meetings between Obama and Sebelius since ObamaCare was passed: One Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- November jobs report – 203,000 jobs added, unemployment rate 7.0% Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Turn your deceased loved ones into diamonds? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Too good to check: Dem House candidate supports convicted mobster Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago