President Obama officially repeated the liberal idea that staying at home to raise children isn't real "work," and tried to portray himself and Michelle Obama as victims who couldn't "afford the luxury" of Michelle Obama not "working," when their daughters were born, before all of the Hilary Rosen news broke. Obama took an indirect shot at Ann Romney last week when he spoke at the White House Forum on Women.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 hours ago