It's not unusual for the liberal media to mock the views of conservatives. However, this is just getting ridiculous.
During Marco Rubio's response to President Obama's recent State of the Union, he made the apparently fatal mistake of taking a sip of water.
Being called the new "Watergate," liberal media immediately jumped on the opportunity to mock this rising star in the the Republican party.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago