Most people would not be able to understand the complex economic analysis that won him a Nobel Prize, but people with no knowledge of economics had no trouble understanding his popular books like "Free to Choose" or the TV series of the same...
If Milton Friedman were alive today -- and there was never a time when he was more needed -- he would be one hundred years old. He was born on July 31, 1912. But Professor Friedman's death at age 94 deprived the nation of one of those rare thinkers who had both genius and common sense.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago