As previously reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won't bring Senator Dianne Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation to the Senate floor as part of a larger gun control package but rather will give her an opportunity to offer it as an amendment. Why? Reid couldn't round up even 40 votes for the darn thing. Feinstein, who says this legislation is "very important to her," said on CNN yesterday that it will be a betrayal to her if Reid doesn't bring up the legislation for a vote. Apparently, Feinstein left a meeting with Reid yesterday confident a vote would be...
She simply does not believe, nor "defend" the Constitution. She is violating her oath of office. Impeach her.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago