The AFL-CIO has told Washington Whispers it will redeploy funds away from political candidates smack dab in the middle of election season, the latest sign that the largest federation of unions in the country could be becoming increasingly disillusioned with President Obama. The federation says the shift has been in the works for months, and had nothing to do with the president's failure to show in Wisconsin last week, where labor unions led a failed recall election of Governor Scott...
In response to:
Just think about this....If only the most un-American POS among us will support the Democrap "Segregationist" Party candidate this year, can anyone really believe this will be enough to get this neo-commie Obutthole re-elected?
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago