Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
"The paper includes four separate experiments, conducted in the United States and Germany, with each study involving an average of 160 college students. The findings provide new empirical evidence to support the psychoanalytic theory that the fear, anxiety, and aversion that some seemingly heterosexual people hold toward gays and lesbians can grow out of their own repressed same-sex desires,"
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 3 hours ago