Armstrong's unprecedented fall from grace has precipitated...
I agree that USADA should be regulated and much more accountable for the taxpayer money they use. I don't agree that Armstrong didn't get a fair shake. They offered him the opportunity to enter arbitration. I refused. That's on him. He cheated... plain and simple. Him saying he didn't use PEDs is about as accurate a statement as Slick Willie's "I did not have sex with that woman".
Lance Armstrong, one of the greatest endurance athletes of modern times, who won the grueling Tour de France bicycle race a record seven consecutive times from 1995 to 2005, has been stripped of all awards and prizes he won during his storied cycling career. The reason for these harsh sanctions against Armstrong was a finding by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) that the athlete had used illicit, performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career. Yet, because of its status as unaccountable regulatory power, the USADA never had to prove its case against Armstrong.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago