Armstrong's unprecedented fall from grace has precipitated...
I agree that USADA should be regulated and much more accountable for the taxpayer money they use. I don't agree that Armstrong didn't get a fair shake. They offered him the opportunity to enter arbitration. I refused. That's on him. He cheated... plain and simple. Him saying he didn't use PEDs is about as accurate a statement as Slick Willie's "I did not have sex with that woman".
Lance Armstrong, one of the greatest endurance athletes of modern times, who won the grueling Tour de France bicycle race a record seven consecutive times from 1995 to 2005, has been stripped of all awards and prizes he won during his storied cycling career. The reason for these harsh sanctions against Armstrong was a finding by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) that the athlete had used illicit, performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career. Yet, because of its status as unaccountable regulatory power, the USADA never had to prove its case against Armstrong.
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 34 mins ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago