Armstrong's unprecedented fall from grace has precipitated...
I agree that USADA should be regulated and much more accountable for the taxpayer money they use. I don't agree that Armstrong didn't get a fair shake. They offered him the opportunity to enter arbitration. I refused. That's on him. He cheated... plain and simple. Him saying he didn't use PEDs is about as accurate a statement as Slick Willie's "I did not have sex with that woman".
Lance Armstrong, one of the greatest endurance athletes of modern times, who won the grueling Tour de France bicycle race a record seven consecutive times from 1995 to 2005, has been stripped of all awards and prizes he won during his storied cycling career. The reason for these harsh sanctions against Armstrong was a finding by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) that the athlete had used illicit, performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career. Yet, because of its status as unaccountable regulatory power, the USADA never had to prove its case against Armstrong.
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago