Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford must appear in court two days after running for a vacant congressional seat to answer a complaint that he trespassed at his ex-wife's home, according to court documents acquired by The Associated Press on Tuesday. The complaint says Jenny Sanford confronted Sanford leaving her Sullivans Island home on Feb. 3 by a rear door, using his cell phone for a flashlight. Her attorney filed the...
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 4 hours ago