Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
I think there are loopholes in the Executive Order that allow the CIA to hold prisoners for a short period of time before transferring them to regular authorities.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 12 hours ago