Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
I think there are loopholes in the Executive Order that allow the CIA to hold prisoners for a short period of time before transferring them to regular authorities.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago