Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
I think there are loopholes in the Executive Order that allow the CIA to hold prisoners for a short period of time before transferring them to regular authorities.
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 13 hours ago