My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
Ever since Obama came to office, anyone who disagrees with him or his policies have been labeled as a racist or bigot and some have even labeled us as Nazi's. This is wrong and they just do it because they can't stand to hear that their great black hope is just wrong for the job. He seems to be a great father, a great husband and provider for his family and he seems to be a decent person, but he is just not right for the office of President of the United States of America. Perhaps he would do better to go back to Illinois and be their senator again.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 15 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago