My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
Ever since Obama came to office, anyone who disagrees with him or his policies have been labeled as a racist or bigot and some have even labeled us as Nazi's. This is wrong and they just do it because they can't stand to hear that their great black hope is just wrong for the job. He seems to be a great father, a great husband and provider for his family and he seems to be a decent person, but he is just not right for the office of President of the United States of America. Perhaps he would do better to go back to Illinois and be their senator again.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago