We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago