Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
I wonder does MSNBC knows about the "Mormon Helping Hands" operation that provides immediate disaster relief in case of major disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes. They're usually there helping people long before FEMA shows up--in fact, the American Red Cross has frequently worked with Mormon Helping Hands in regards to quick delivery of relief supplies.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago