Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
I wonder does MSNBC knows about the "Mormon Helping Hands" operation that provides immediate disaster relief in case of major disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes. They're usually there helping people long before FEMA shows up--in fact, the American Red Cross has frequently worked with Mormon Helping Hands in regards to quick delivery of relief supplies.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago