Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
I wonder does MSNBC knows about the "Mormon Helping Hands" operation that provides immediate disaster relief in case of major disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes. They're usually there helping people long before FEMA shows up--in fact, the American Red Cross has frequently worked with Mormon Helping Hands in regards to quick delivery of relief supplies.
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 51 minutes ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago