Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
I wonder does MSNBC knows about the "Mormon Helping Hands" operation that provides immediate disaster relief in case of major disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes. They're usually there helping people long before FEMA shows up--in fact, the American Red Cross has frequently worked with Mormon Helping Hands in regards to quick delivery of relief supplies.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago