Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
I wonder does MSNBC knows about the "Mormon Helping Hands" operation that provides immediate disaster relief in case of major disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes. They're usually there helping people long before FEMA shows up--in fact, the American Red Cross has frequently worked with Mormon Helping Hands in regards to quick delivery of relief supplies.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago