"If increasing your income by $10,000 would cause you to lose $15,000 in government benefits, would you do it?" I would, for sure, because I view government assistance as a shameful and absolute last resort for me. I didn't even take unemployment during my time off. I'm proud and independent. I resent those on the left who want to try and force me to hold their hand, like I'm some child that needs constant monitoring. This is my life to live, and I don't expect anyone else to care, or to accommodate me.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 7 hours ago