"If increasing your income by $10,000 would cause you to lose $15,000 in government benefits, would you do it?" I would, for sure, because I view government assistance as a shameful and absolute last resort for me. I didn't even take unemployment during my time off. I'm proud and independent. I resent those on the left who want to try and force me to hold their hand, like I'm some child that needs constant monitoring. This is my life to live, and I don't expect anyone else to care, or to accommodate me.
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago