The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Arggggg........both sides threw more and more money and collectively it was about 2 billion dollars
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago