The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I think we need someone more moderate, someone who knows finances and can actually push his own agenda instead of taking commands from others like the last 10 presidents
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago