The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I think we need someone more moderate, someone who knows finances and can actually push his own agenda instead of taking commands from others like the last 10 presidents
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 11 hours ago