The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I think we need someone more moderate, someone who knows finances and can actually push his own agenda instead of taking commands from others like the last 10 presidents
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago