So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
All of this will be moot once the Nation collapses from bankruptcy. Then, it will be every man for himself. It will become a dog eat dog world. Force and coercion will be the law of the land whether it's by individuals or a government. I read history and can clearly make out where we are headed. SWe have borrowed more money than we can ever pay back. The transition to a barter economy will not be without its bumps and bruises for those affected. Meaning most of us. Metal coinage will be the only real money to have value. Our paper money you might as well use for tolietries. We may not even hang together as 1 country. I see nothing but misery and death in the coming years till we return before the time of the Revolution.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago