In response to:
With the Unions in firm control of the state now, expect massive tax hikes to pay for their high faluting way of living. The public will be fleeced as never before. Companies are already fleeing that state to Red states and that trend will become a stampede in the next few yearrs leaving California as the poorest state in the country the first state to totally go over into third world status as they fight each other over the crumbs.My sympathies lie with the children as they will be among the first of the victims to feel the sting of Socialistic governance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago