In response to:
With the Unions in firm control of the state now, expect massive tax hikes to pay for their high faluting way of living. The public will be fleeced as never before. Companies are already fleeing that state to Red states and that trend will become a stampede in the next few yearrs leaving California as the poorest state in the country the first state to totally go over into third world status as they fight each other over the crumbs.My sympathies lie with the children as they will be among the first of the victims to feel the sting of Socialistic governance.
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago