In response to:
With the Unions in firm control of the state now, expect massive tax hikes to pay for their high faluting way of living. The public will be fleeced as never before. Companies are already fleeing that state to Red states and that trend will become a stampede in the next few yearrs leaving California as the poorest state in the country the first state to totally go over into third world status as they fight each other over the crumbs.My sympathies lie with the children as they will be among the first of the victims to feel the sting of Socialistic governance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago