In response to:
With the Unions in firm control of the state now, expect massive tax hikes to pay for their high faluting way of living. The public will be fleeced as never before. Companies are already fleeing that state to Red states and that trend will become a stampede in the next few yearrs leaving California as the poorest state in the country the first state to totally go over into third world status as they fight each other over the crumbs.My sympathies lie with the children as they will be among the first of the victims to feel the sting of Socialistic governance.
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 19 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago