In response to:
With the Unions in firm control of the state now, expect massive tax hikes to pay for their high faluting way of living. The public will be fleeced as never before. Companies are already fleeing that state to Red states and that trend will become a stampede in the next few yearrs leaving California as the poorest state in the country the first state to totally go over into third world status as they fight each other over the crumbs.My sympathies lie with the children as they will be among the first of the victims to feel the sting of Socialistic governance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago