Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
I've always thought Entertainers as high-paid sock puppets not to be taken seriously. They sound more or less the same, I'm sure their opinions are market tested first. What is noteworthy are the entertainers who don't spout off like the aforementioned - that takes real independence.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago