The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
It's a revoltin development for the Good Guys in Black to have Hillary and Barry in charge. Chuck didn't need a note that the embassy was in danger. This issue of incompetence is not being talked about and the distractions are working. Does Barry remember someone just killed Osama? Oh yeah! They love him! Is Trigger the Vote confidential? They'll be trying to track sign ups to find owners next. Same with NRA. What's next, seize antiques? They'll never be able to track reloads, so it's all a joke. We'll be going back to Eat Lead Sucker!
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago