The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
It's a revoltin development for the Good Guys in Black to have Hillary and Barry in charge. Chuck didn't need a note that the embassy was in danger. This issue of incompetence is not being talked about and the distractions are working. Does Barry remember someone just killed Osama? Oh yeah! They love him! Is Trigger the Vote confidential? They'll be trying to track sign ups to find owners next. Same with NRA. What's next, seize antiques? They'll never be able to track reloads, so it's all a joke. We'll be going back to Eat Lead Sucker!
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 42 mins ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 3 hours ago