The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
It's a revoltin development for the Good Guys in Black to have Hillary and Barry in charge. Chuck didn't need a note that the embassy was in danger. This issue of incompetence is not being talked about and the distractions are working. Does Barry remember someone just killed Osama? Oh yeah! They love him! Is Trigger the Vote confidential? They'll be trying to track sign ups to find owners next. Same with NRA. What's next, seize antiques? They'll never be able to track reloads, so it's all a joke. We'll be going back to Eat Lead Sucker!
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago