The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
It's a revoltin development for the Good Guys in Black to have Hillary and Barry in charge. Chuck didn't need a note that the embassy was in danger. This issue of incompetence is not being talked about and the distractions are working. Does Barry remember someone just killed Osama? Oh yeah! They love him! Is Trigger the Vote confidential? They'll be trying to track sign ups to find owners next. Same with NRA. What's next, seize antiques? They'll never be able to track reloads, so it's all a joke. We'll be going back to Eat Lead Sucker!
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago