Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Welcome to Europica! "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what your country can do for you!" JFK must be turning over in his grave to see what has happened to this country. Let's all sign up for welfare to overwhelm it, so it has to re-set. Change to dem party and sign up your dog too!
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 8 hours ago