To be candid, and with due respect to the office of the president, Obama should be viewed as a religious apostate more than a religious pioneer. He has shown an extraordinary disregard for society’s most innocent and vulnerable members (babies in the womb), he has misused the Bible to defend the radical redefinition of marriage, and...
In response to:
I have spent the last 3 years researching the Bible, its historical accuracy, its origination and its interpretations. The interpretation of Jeremiah 1:5 is from the best Biblical scholars available. Your website is just a bunch laymen who have neither religious expertise nor are they serious Christian believers. If you are a Christian, you must live your life in accord with important Christian beliefs on both abortion and homosexuality. If you choose to ignore these beliefs, then fine, but you are not a Christian.
According to CNN writer John Blake, President Obama is “a religious pioneer” who, in the opinion of some scholars and pastors, is “also expanding the definition of who can be a Christian by challenging the religious right’s domination of the national stage.”
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago