To be candid, and with due respect to the office of the president, Obama should be viewed as a religious apostate more than a religious pioneer. He has shown an extraordinary disregard for society’s most innocent and vulnerable members (babies in the womb), he has misused the Bible to defend the radical redefinition of marriage, and...
In response to:
I have spent the last 3 years researching the Bible, its historical accuracy, its origination and its interpretations. The interpretation of Jeremiah 1:5 is from the best Biblical scholars available. Your website is just a bunch laymen who have neither religious expertise nor are they serious Christian believers. If you are a Christian, you must live your life in accord with important Christian beliefs on both abortion and homosexuality. If you choose to ignore these beliefs, then fine, but you are not a Christian.
According to CNN writer John Blake, President Obama is “a religious pioneer” who, in the opinion of some scholars and pastors, is “also expanding the definition of who can be a Christian by challenging the religious right’s domination of the national stage.”
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago