Why is it that the compassionate and caring Left know that a disadvantaged wild animal taken into their care must not be allowed to imprint on its caregivers and must be taught or allowed to maintain the skills it will need so that when it is returned to its own devises, as it should be, it will be able to function and sustain itself without the help it had received but do not seem to understand that the same is the truly compassionate and caring thing to do for humans?
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago