And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
There are four issues here: 1. The extent to which the administration was unprepared for this attach despite clear warnings over an extended period of time 2. The abysmal manner in which the administration responded to the attack while it was occurring. 3. The misinformation the administration put out regarding the attack in its aftermath. 4. The administrations continued stonewalling of what it knew and when it knew it. The problem is that the MSM will not cover it accept to whatever extent contrary stories emerge that tend to exculpate Obama regarding any one of the above and then they will treat that as though it exonerates him of all four.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago