And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
There are four issues here: 1. The extent to which the administration was unprepared for this attach despite clear warnings over an extended period of time 2. The abysmal manner in which the administration responded to the attack while it was occurring. 3. The misinformation the administration put out regarding the attack in its aftermath. 4. The administrations continued stonewalling of what it knew and when it knew it. The problem is that the MSM will not cover it accept to whatever extent contrary stories emerge that tend to exculpate Obama regarding any one of the above and then they will treat that as though it exonerates him of all four.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 13 hours ago