And another part of the cover-up crumbles. If you haven't already, go back and ready my five-point omnibus post from earlier to get up to speed on how the administration's Benghazi narrative is coming apart at the seams -- thanks largely to an avalanche of leaks from people in the know who refuse to be scapegoats. If Jake Tapper's "drip, drip, drip" analogy is appropriate, here's another major splash from Fox News' Jennifer Griffin this morning. The first portion of the clip is rehashing some of the information we've seen over the last day or so; it's the...
In response to:
There are four issues here: 1. The extent to which the administration was unprepared for this attach despite clear warnings over an extended period of time 2. The abysmal manner in which the administration responded to the attack while it was occurring. 3. The misinformation the administration put out regarding the attack in its aftermath. 4. The administrations continued stonewalling of what it knew and when it knew it. The problem is that the MSM will not cover it accept to whatever extent contrary stories emerge that tend to exculpate Obama regarding any one of the above and then they will treat that as though it exonerates him of all four.
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 17 hours ago