Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
"a profoundly vexing indictment of our media." indeed. It is expected that Democrat sycophants like Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, and Juan Williams would defend anything Obama does at the sacrifice of their integrity. But short of those there is simply no excuse for so called ‘legitimate’ members of the media to not recognize the enormity of this issue and relentlessly pursue it. There should be a Pulitzer awaiting such an effort if its direction were not similarly compromised by ideological dogma. This epitomizes the very reason we have a free press. Those privileged to be the free press to which we have a right also have a responsibility to fulfill its fundamental purpose. Unfortunately they are quick to strut and preen in that...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago