Beckel's "busted" smile is classic.
In response to:
And precisely what is it that Obama did in the last four years to make Beckel believe Obama is qualified now? His politically wise decision not to interfere with what others had done to get Bin Laden? And who voted for him because they thought that is what he would do? In 2008, lacking any history of accomplishment on which to base his campaign, Obama ran based on what he said. Sadly, in 2012 he must do the same thing and for the same reason. Sadly, it may well work again.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago