Beckel's "busted" smile is classic.
In response to:
And precisely what is it that Obama did in the last four years to make Beckel believe Obama is qualified now? His politically wise decision not to interfere with what others had done to get Bin Laden? And who voted for him because they thought that is what he would do? In 2008, lacking any history of accomplishment on which to base his campaign, Obama ran based on what he said. Sadly, in 2012 he must do the same thing and for the same reason. Sadly, it may well work again.
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago