Some had been waiting for more than an hour – sitting in a line of cars that stretched for blocks. Others had arrived hours early, just to be the first in line. Local radio and morning television teased their audience with hints and sparse details before finally making the announcement. After that, the location and details spread like wildfire via text, Twitter and Facebook. What was so important that hundreds would wait in line so long? A new lifesaving medicine? Free hundred dollar bills? A fabulous celebrity cruise? No, nothing quite that glamorous. Americans for Prosperity was offering gasoline at...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago