The Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold recently took a look at the $38 billion in spending cuts that Republicans and Democrats agreed to in 2011 in order to avoid a government shutdown. Fahrenthold estimates that $17 billion of those “cuts” were little more than budgetary gimmicks. For instance, $6 billion in authorized spending for the previous year’s decennial census were merely wiped...
In oure house we have reached a point where my credit cards are maxed out and wew are struggling to make payment. Do you think any financial advisor would advise me to take out another card Heck No. So why this same logic not apply to Obama financial plans for the USA
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 13 hours ago