President "But"...Obama

Raymond166 Wrote: Mar 01, 2015 7:00 AM
To say we are a nation of laws is to misspeak, rather we are a nation of bureaucratic regulations combined with executive orders. The legislative branch is comprised of political Eunuchs incapable or unwilling to represent the electorate. The only exceptions are their efforts to remain in power as marionettes in the hands of special interests and lobbyists. We need to call campaign promises for what they really are.platitudes and nothing more. Any politician who tries to be honest and represent the public is soon crushed by the political establishment.

Presidents Day--In Search of Leadership

Raymond166 Wrote: Feb 17, 2015 11:19 AM
In his understanding a "leader" is one who dictates. Tho him there is no separations of power. The legislative and judicial are inferior branches there only to do his will. As to George Wills's comment, I think he had a senior moment, such as my wife experiences with her Alzheimer's.
Must have taken truth lessons from Dan Rather

Appeasement As Narcissism

Raymond166 Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 7:18 AM
Bullies understand one thing only power. I was born a red head and was relentlessly bullied and teased until my Dada former boxer taught me how to defend myself. Cost me a few bloody noses but the bullying and teasing stopped
all the news it is never fit to broadcast the main stream media specializes in , especially if they can make it racist and promote the liberal agenda
All the speech is political. If it was a true state of the union it would be very depressing. No need for the justices to show up

The 20-year Demise of a Blue State

Raymond166 Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 8:00 AM
Dim wit

The 20-year Demise of a Blue State

Raymond166 Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 8:00 AM
As a 76 yr old native New Hampshire resident, I could not agree more. However Rockingham country adjacent to Ma. votes consistently conservative

Should Profiling Be Banned?

Raymond166 Wrote: Dec 17, 2014 6:13 AM
I see the moderators are asleep again, or maybe the perpetrators
Dr Zing wrote "Since the U.S. signed and ratified the four Geneva Conventions, the following applies: persons taking no active part in the hostilities including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, Detention (imprisonment), or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely" Dr Zing your own statement says 'Members of the armed forces. These terrorists were not acting as members of the Armed Forces of any country. As to you use of the constitution it is the US Constitution and does not apply to terrorists being held in other countries. Perhaps you would rather we use beheading as if done properly is is painless