An old saying goes that there are no atheists in foxholes. Judging from what's going on at the Pentagon, however, that may not be true anymore.
Obama administration appointees at the Pentagon hired a virulently anti-evangelical Christian consultant, Mikey Weinstein, to help formulate a policy on permitted religious expression. Now, the Pentagon has explicitly left open the possibility that Christians in the military could be court-martialed for talking about their faith. Writing about the issue, S
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago