An old saying goes that there are no atheists in foxholes. Judging from what's going on at the Pentagon, however, that may not be true anymore.
Obama administration appointees at the Pentagon hired a virulently anti-evangelical Christian consultant, Mikey Weinstein, to help formulate a policy on permitted religious expression. Now, the Pentagon has explicitly left open the possibility that Christians in the military could be court-martialed for talking about their faith. Writing about the issue, S
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago