An old saying goes that there are no atheists in foxholes. Judging from what's going on at the Pentagon, however, that may not be true anymore.
Obama administration appointees at the Pentagon hired a virulently anti-evangelical Christian consultant, Mikey Weinstein, to help formulate a policy on permitted religious expression. Now, the Pentagon has explicitly left open the possibility that Christians in the military could be court-martialed for talking about their faith. Writing about the issue, S
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago