I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
The psychology of Stockholm Syndrome is that the brain of the histage fears the histage taker, and decides that the safest thing to do is to placate the hostage taker. Our brains help to guarantee this safest behavior by telling us that we LOVE the hostage taker, lest he detect we are.insincere. Millions of abused spouses undergo this twisted psychology as a.matter of survival, to the point they will kill anyone who intervenes to defend them. So what if the US follows Greece down the economic rabbit hole, it will give Obama an excuse to nationalize the rest of the economy "for your own good". It will give our economic abuser even more power.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 16 hours ago