I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
The psychology of Stockholm Syndrome is that the brain of the histage fears the histage taker, and decides that the safest thing to do is to placate the hostage taker. Our brains help to guarantee this safest behavior by telling us that we LOVE the hostage taker, lest he detect we are.insincere. Millions of abused spouses undergo this twisted psychology as a.matter of survival, to the point they will kill anyone who intervenes to defend them. So what if the US follows Greece down the economic rabbit hole, it will give Obama an excuse to nationalize the rest of the economy "for your own good". It will give our economic abuser even more power.
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago