I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
The psychology of Stockholm Syndrome is that the brain of the histage fears the histage taker, and decides that the safest thing to do is to placate the hostage taker. Our brains help to guarantee this safest behavior by telling us that we LOVE the hostage taker, lest he detect we are.insincere. Millions of abused spouses undergo this twisted psychology as a.matter of survival, to the point they will kill anyone who intervenes to defend them. So what if the US follows Greece down the economic rabbit hole, it will give Obama an excuse to nationalize the rest of the economy "for your own good". It will give our economic abuser even more power.
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago