If a student showed up with a REAL gun, the teachers and principals would be so scared they would not do anything to provoke him! Seriously, they would NEVER DARE to treat an actual armed student so harshly. How do they think that demonstrating panic over harmless items is supposed to prevent a real armed attack?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago