In response to:
People in government who want to take away the guns of ordinary citizens are also people who have armed security, metal detectors and x-ray machines protecting them in their work places. Everyone knows how to keep people with guns out of a government building, including a public school: Have armed guards at a checkpoint with metal detectors and x-ray machines. We protect our airliners that way, we protect the White House, the Capitol Building, and all Federal courts that way. I have to go into a Federal courthouse building several times a month for my work, and I go through security screening designed to detect firearms and other weapons. The ONLY reason that pubvlic schools do not have such protection is that school boards and...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago