My daughter just graduated from Texas A&M University. She attained her Bachelors degree (BS) in Animal Sciences in 4 years - not 5 or 6 like most these days. When she started off to College Station (where TAMU is located) she had a reasonable love for her country and average disdain for discrimination. She now has a very powerful love of our great nation and will chastise the idiot who doesn't stand or talks or leaves his hat on during the National Anthem. She can not stand discrimination and will readily explain that giving preference based on race/gender is discrimination. Basically what I'm saying is that fortunately, not all universities are on the same track as UNCW. There are still some around where conservative values are prized and praised. Just like the old saying goes, "caveat emptor". My thanks to Professor Adams for pointing out the fact that we DO have to do our homework before we allow our children to go somewhere to learn, only to find out too late that they've been essentially brainwashed.
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago