Didn't you READ the article? The date of conception was late March and nine months later is late December. We do NOT "need" a Biblical command to celebrate the birth of the Lamb of God. Saturnalia is NOT the basis for Christmas any more than Baccanalia is the basis for Easter. Easter is tied somewhat to Passover because the Last Supper was the Pesach or Seder meal on the first night of Passover which is why they had to bury Him in haste. Ray from Bloombergia Soli Deo Gloria!!
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago