My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
If its the truth, what's the problem. I saw the film and it is a documentary of the life of Obama. If the life of Obama and his associations need to be hidden then why is he president? The film was well done and had first hand interviews with many of the people that surrounded Obama during his formative years. I did not think the film slanted politically one way or the other. I guess those folks that always look for the racist in something will always find it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago