My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
If its the truth, what's the problem. I saw the film and it is a documentary of the life of Obama. If the life of Obama and his associations need to be hidden then why is he president? The film was well done and had first hand interviews with many of the people that surrounded Obama during his formative years. I did not think the film slanted politically one way or the other. I guess those folks that always look for the racist in something will always find it.
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago